Having a successful search engine optimization strategy largely depends in finding the right company who can work well with you. This company should have a good team of SEO professionals and sturdy SEO plan to meet the strengths and weaknesses of your business.
Sadly, most of the individuals in the corporate industry have little appreciation about search engine optimization in the belief that being a large business don’t need it. But the truth is – regardless of the size of your company and so long as you have are operating online, you will need SEO.
So how do you find the right corporate SEO company? When hiring a corporate SEO company, there are several factors that you need to consider in order to ensure that you get what you wanted. This article will guide on how you can find the right company to work on your corporate SEO.
Four Professional Tips in Hiring an SEO
Here are some tips that will help you find the right SEO Company for your business.
Get to know the company. When you hit into a website and see a great offer, you can’t just directly buy into it. The first thing that you should do is to know the type of services that the company has. Check if its offered services match the things you need for your company.
Check on the experience. How long is the company involved in SEO business? What are the types of work it has done in the past? This will guide in weighing whether or not the firm is fit for your business.
Quality link building strategy. Since link building is part of a solid SEO campaign, make sure that the company don’t use black hat technique to get links. Link buying and link exchange are also some red flags when hiring a company. Good SEO professionals usually have a sturdy strategy in creating backlinks and internal links for your content.
Step by step plan on SEO. Once you have relayed the problem to the company, ask how the company is going to implement the strategy for you. A good firm must be able to give you a brief summary or outline of the SEO campaign so that you can have an overview of the things that it can do to you.
Low bidder wins. When the companies in your shortlist gives you a satisfactory explanation of the service they can do for your SEO campaign, everything can boil down to your budget. Don’t spend more than what you earn. It’s best to settle a company who can give you good results at a reasonable price.
Top Red Flags to Spot When Hiring a Corporate SEO Company
It’s easy to fall into different black hat SEO techniques if it is your first time to invest in corporate SEO. Due to the very technical matters of search engine optimization, you will probably get lost and confused to many terms and tactics, which induces you to rely on company claims too much.
Fortunately, as different tactics unveil every year in an effort to make search engine optimization better, the bad guys behind faulty campaigns have also been revealed. Today, corporate companies are even more careful when hiring SEO firms to save money and time, and protect their website integrity. So here are some of the bad hints that you should watch out when hiring a company.
1. Lack of information about what they can do to your company. SEO planning usually start from knowing the problems of your website and creating a substantial recommendation about what the company can do for you. However, if the SEO firm is somewhat secretive and silent as to what they will be implementing in your site, it’s an indication of incompetence. Also avoid SEO firms that promises great results in a short period without explaining the strategy used.
2. Very technical explanation. Instead of helping you understand SEO, the company is already discussing SEO and all other technical matters around it. In the end, you would not be able to understand anything about the type of strategy that it will employ to help your website maintain its rank. When you hire SEO companies with this attitude, you will also have difficulties adjusting to their monthly reporting and in measuring website development later on.
3. Too good to be true. Nothing is perfect. When an SEO firm checks your website, you are not just apprised of the advantages SEO can do for you but it will also be informed of the drawbacks and the things that you may need to sacrifice. However, when the SEO firm is very promising, it should create a doubt. The following are some examples of guarantees that are 95 percent sure will not happen.
- Gives you 1000 likes in social media platforms after one week
- Makes you rank number one in a week
- Publish 100 content in less than a week
This is also referred to as the black hat technique. The shorter time it promises you to achieve a huge achievement, the lesser you should trust a company.
4. Too many clients. Although having too many clients is an indication that a firm is good, this kind of company will not have much time to focus on your business.
5. Automation. When a company suggest to publish tons of pages using some form of automation, it’s a bad sign that means it is not going to work well. For business startups, automation can work for the first few weeks but it should be later on altered with manual efforts to gather organic leads.
6. Too many links. Although link building is good, overdoing it makes your website look bad to your viewers and search engines. So when a company suggest to purchase links, which you can use for link buildings, it’s a sign that your business is not in good hands. You are not sure if these links are relative to your site, and whether they contain quality content. Instead of taking you on top, this will only cause your website to become less quality.
Hiring the best company depends on your hands. When you know the basics, you are surely going to find the right person who can work in your website. When you get confused in the middle, you can always go back to this article and make this a handy guide to find the best corporate SEO company.