Sr. Software Developer
Manage your inventory and check stock levels in real-time. Receive low inventory notifications and generate purchase orders to replenish your stock.
Scan inventory into your orders, generate barcodes for your documents, search for inventory or documents by scanning barcodes.
Have multiple warehouses, offices, or retail stores? No problem. Easily track where all your inventory is by organizing everything into locations and zones.
Save time and innovate more by managing your appliication lifecycle on Search Shark Cloud Platform.
An integrated, serverless Big Data platform for data-driven analysis.
Service a global customer bas with industry-leading scale and analysis to personalize your experience.
Generate extremely detailed reports for your inventory, sales and services. Filter your reports by date-range and category to see what's making you the most money.
With built-in CRM features you can keep track of all your customer accounts with ease. Add multiple contacts, private notes, and review their purchase history.
Create beautiful, professional invoices & estimates in just a few seconds and then instantly email them as PDF's directly to your customers or prospects.
Our methodology allows us to rapidly build complex applications, efficiently handle changing requirements, and improve the overall product quality through a rigorous QA process.
Our UX experts will make sure your app is straightforward, intuitive, and easy to navigate – whether on desktop or mobile.
We strive to apply strict security controls for the products we develop to protect you from things like SQL injections and cross-site scripting attacks.
We have a plethora of experience in dealing with complex enterprise-grade backends and have the knowledge and expertise to ensure your backend’s scalability, interoperability, and speed.
Copyright © 2010-2016 Search Shark. All rights reserved.
Search Shark Canada is a software development canada agency that builds digital marketing solutions for clients in Canada. We have custom software solutions with optimum scalability and high quality coding for a handy inventory management system.
Whether you are a small business or a large retail establishment, our services are tailor-made to meet your unique requirements. If you are experiencing website issues, difficulties in handing multiple inventory and sluggish checkout process then it is time to get to know more about Search Shark Canada.
Through a strong team of experienced software engineers, Search Shark offers endless possibilities in terms of customer management systems, custom interface and Big Data Solutions.
Founder Justin Covas has been nominated in a number of entrepreneur awards for his exceptional innovations and expertise in Search Shark. Learn more about Search Shark Canada. Give our senior developers a call today and we will let you know how we can proceed with the project.
Nowadays, many people prefer hiring software companies who can develop them a custom solution than buying off-the-shelf products. In understanding why it is better to settle in a company that offers an agile approach, first we need to understand what the system is all about.
Agile method grew out of the real-life experience by offering clients the chance to review and modify their software before the final delivery. This helps companies to scale the software in order to meet the client’s specific requirements. Here are more reasons why software development Canada uses agile approach.
1. Generate more revenue. Through a low-risk agile approach, software companies are able to develop features the way clients want it to be and deliver incrementally. In result, clients will be able to realize revenue as the software continues to develop.
2. Quality. A key principle of agile development is delivering a high-end custom software solution that meets the need of the clients. It requires regular testing and monitoring throughout the software lifecycle to make adjustments whenever necessary.
3. Visibility. Agile approach facilitates more transparency and encourages the owner to become active throughout the project development. This provides optimum visibility for key stakeholders to keep track how the project is going.
4. Risk management. Unlike off-the-shelf solution, having small incremental releases to the product owners allows them to spot issues so they can be corrected immediately. The solid visibility of using the agile process helps companies to leverage a more effective way to ensure that proper decisions are made.
5. Flexibility. Just by the name itself, agile approach lets companies scale the project according the needs of their individual business. In traditional projects, the progress is communicated upfront and software developers would tell business owners how expensive it is to make some changes.
In agile approach, the process is different. After communicating the project requirements, owners would receive a quotation based on several factors like the stages, time and software adjustments. During the agile stage, the software developers will allows the client to test the project and make necessary modifications if any. The software developers will only deliver the software when all the adjustments are made.
6. More enjoyable. The active involvement of the owner in the software development makes the whole process gratifying. Instead of simply sending reports, both owners can collaborate through task board and discuss the ups and downs of the projects.
7. Right product. One of the best features of using agile approach is the ability to adapt changes and build the right product. Traditionally, it is easy to say that a particular product is good but not all products can perfectly match to the specialized requirements of a business.
8. Cost control. When you buy an off-the-shelf product and find out later that it does not integrate with your existing system, chances are you are going to buy another product. With a custom software developed using agile methodology, clients are given the chance to modify or alter features. So once the finish product is delivered, they are 100 percent sure that the product is a right fit. This means that the client only has to spend once and for all.